Wednesday 6 March 2013

February Felt Challenge Top Honor and Honorable Mentions

Oh boy, oh boy...I must admit that you had me worried at first that my felt challenge was going to be too much of a challenge.  But then all of a sudden so many of you came through and I was totally blown away by the creativity I saw on each of your cards - nice job everyone!!  Okay - so let's get to the announcement of the winners as you've had to wait a bit to find out.  Our TOP HONOR for the February Felt Challenge goes to #3 Brenda B for her absolutely fabulous hand-cut felt creation.


And our HONORABLE MENTIONS who provided us with something to ooh and awe over in very different ways (in numerical order of entry) were:
#1 Meg
#6 Rocky
#12 Fabiola
 
Winners don't forget to grab your badges to display proudly on your blogs :o) 

Congrats to you all and thank you for indulging me this past month - it was a lot of fun for me.  Your bravery (for attempting this challenge) and talent has absolutely astounded me this time around.  This month Louise is our hostess and she has some great challenges as well that I hope you will play along with us. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card. I had a blast creating it. Congrats to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so muchgirls, i'm so proud, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all honored girls!! ...and their stunning works!!

    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete