Saturday 16 February 2013

February Theme Challenge

*****SEE THE WINNERS POST FOR THE FEBRUARY COLOR CHALLENGE BELOW*******

Hello there!  Since we celebrated the season of  LOVE this week (Valentine's day) I decided to carry this forward to Christmas too.  After all isn't Christmas also the season of LOVE?  I think so!  As your hostess for this week's challenge I would like to see you create a Christmas card that has a heart (hearts) on it - and/or expresses a sentiment of LOVE.
                                                    Here's this week's theme inspiration~
So let's get started and see what our fabulous DT has made for you





Looking forward to visiting your blogs this week and seeing your own fabulous creations!  Just link up below and we will come visit.  
************************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. ooooo, gorgeous ladies! Can't wait to play along. Just waiting for some goodies that will be perfect for this challenge so I hope they come in time! If not, I'll wing it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this challenge, never thought about using hearts on a Christmas Card before,
    Hugs
    Suzy B
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete