Please make sure to follow these rules when you play along with us here at 52CCT:
- We are a Christmas CARD challenge - please post only Christmas or Winter-related cards and just cards, no tags, bags or gifts.
- Please mention 52 Christmas Card Throwdown in your post and provide a link so that others can join our challenge too.
- Please link to your blog post and NOT your entire blog.
- Your project must be new - no back links please.
- The challenge will close at midnight GMT/7:00 pm Eastern time on Friday.
- Please turn off word verification so that we may comment on your card more easily. We realize a lot of you use it for safety reasons. We do our best to leave comments for each of our challenge participants, however, trying to figure out those letters and numbers can be very frustrating! We strongly suggest using comment moderation as a friendlier alternative.
- We would love you to add our blog button to your blog's sidebar.
- Colour challenges - you must use all the colours specified in the challenge. As well as the challenge colours, you can usually use neutrals - white, black, grey, cream and small amounts of brown, but no other colours at all. The host for the challenge may sometimes give different requirements, so please check each post.
- Sketch challenges - you can flip or spin the sketch, and change the proportions and shapes, as long as we can still see the basic sketch in your card. Again, the host may sometimes give different requirements, so please check each post.
Thanks for joining our challenge