It's Becca again, and it is the 4th full week of June and again as a hostess, I got to choose between having a Technique or Stash challenge and I decided that we are going to have both. The technique is clustering (grouping). The stash item is embellishments. I would like to see a minimum of 3 embellishments clustered (or grouped) together. Have fun with this! The cluster can be located anywhere on the card and made of any type or mix of embellishments.
Guest Designer is:
Host's Becca's card:
The rest of the design team projects:
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by midnight Friday (Midnight GMT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- A maximum of 10 challenges please
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday 3rd July 2020.