It's Lucinda here, with my last challenge this year as host of the challenge.
This was an easy choice for me as this is my favourite technique! I have chosen "Mixed Media" for us to play with this week.
Mixed media technically just means more than one medium - which could be ink and embossing powder. However, there is a certain broad mixed media style, which is loose and relaxed, with layers built up. So I encourage you to be more adventurous with your products. Layer up papers, inks, pastes, stencilling, stamping and embellishments. Experiment and see what happens!
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by midnight Friday (7.00pm EDT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
that's 7.00pm EDT for those of you in the States.