Hello, Lucinda here with you again.
Thank you so much for all the wonderful entries for our sketch challenge.
It's now time for a colour combination to inspire you.
The colours I have chosen for us to play with this week are pink, purple and blue. I wanted colours next to each other on the colour wheel to allow blending and mixing of colours if you want to play with those techniques. But of course, what you do with the colours is up to you!
These three colours must be used on your card. White, silver and a little black are also allowed if you wish to use them; no other colours can appear on your card.
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by midnight Friday (7.00pm EDT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you