Hello, and welcome to the second month of challenges for 2021. I'm Lucinda, and I'll be hosting the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown for February. I hope you enjoy the challenges I've chosen.
As always, we start the month with a sketch.
This is the design I would like you to create with this week:
You can rotate or flip it, and change the shapes and proportions, as long as we can see the basic sketch in your card. I hope this inspires your creative juices, whatever your card making style.
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by midnight Friday (7.00pm EDT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
that's 7.00pm EDT for those of you in the States.