Saturday 6 February 2021

February Sketch Challenge

Hello, and welcome to the second month of challenges for 2021. I'm Lucinda, and I'll be hosting the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown for February. I hope you enjoy the challenges I've chosen.

As always, we start the month with a sketch.

This is the design I would like you to create with this week:


You can rotate or flip it, and change the shapes and proportions, as long as we can see the basic sketch in your card. I hope this inspires your creative juices, whatever your card making style.

Our design team have created some beautiful cards to inspire you - do check out their blogs.
 

Our guest designer for this sketch challenge is:


And today we are pleased to welcome the NEW member of our Design Team

I used to work in the Travel Industry, managing Travel Agencies and so I travelled a lot. My Husband is from Scotland, so we used to visit family every year (before Covid). I have 2 grown up children and 2 cute, but naughty dogs! 
I’ve been stamping and making cards, on and off for 20 years. I really got enthused about 8 years ago, when I started playing in challenges and made my blog.

Here is her beautiful card
Welcome to the team Jenny























 
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
  • This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
  • Only new projects - no back-linking
  • Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
  • Please show the graphic on your challenge post
  • You must link up by midnight Friday (7.00pm EDT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
  • And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you


Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday 12th of  February  -
that's 7.00pm EDT for those of you in the States. 

Have fun!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment: