Thursday 27 August 2015

Winners for the August Theme Challenge

Thank you so much for joining us in our August Theme Challenge.  It was so much fun to see the cards you created for the children in your life.

Don't forget you still have time to participate in our current challenge to create a Shaped Card.

**Please Note: I have edited the Top Honors list because I made an error when I tallied the results.  We have two beautiful projects as the Top Honor this time.  
My apologies to everyone!!

Top Honor:
#18 Mijn


And...
#24 Susan B

Honorable Mention



#10 Pat K

#13 Jen L




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card as one of the Honorable Mentions! I'm thrilled! Congratulations to my fellow winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of the HM!! Congrats to all the other beautiful card winners, too!!

    ReplyDelete