Saturday 20 May 2017

May - Colours

Hello again,

It's time for a colour challenge! I think the colour challenges may be my favourites, they open up so many options. This time we have what I think is quite an unusual combination - yellow, kraft and gold. Not traditional, but there are so many ways to use these together when you start thinking about it. I hope you have lots of fun creating with this trio.





To whet your appetite, we have a wonderful selection of ideas and inspiration from our design team:














You have until Friday 2nd June, midnight BST/ 7pm EDT to enter your card to the challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Lucinda

***************


1 comment:

  1. Great makes from the DT, was a bit of challenge using the colour palette on a Christmas card but that's fun of a challenge!

    ReplyDelete