Wednesday 17 October 2018

October Sketch Challenge Winner

Hello and welcome 
I'm so pleased to annonce
 who is the winner for our October sketch challenge.

Winner

#10 Netta
Congratulations Andrea, we would like to invite you to be a guest designer.


 Please contact us here so we can send you the details.

Honourable MENTIONS
In order of submission

#1 Keti


#4 Rosi


#5 Pia


#11 Nancy


#14 Lili



congrats to al of you,
your beautiful creations have delighted us,

We hope you'll enjoy displaying our winners' badge on your blog.
  You may collect it from the Badges tab at the top of the page.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the Honourable mention on my card and congratulations to the other Honourable Mentions, and to Netta for her win with this gorgeous poinsettia card.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you! I am trying to figure out how to show the badge on my page! I will get it figure out. Be proud to show it and all to Christmas Card Throwdown. Hope more join in because it is a lot of fun and a great way to get the Christmas Cards done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hit send before I congratulated all the others! Was great to see all the created works!

    ReplyDelete