Saturday 24 November 2018

November Stash Challenge

Hi Everyone!  It's Myrna, back to introduce this month's Stash Challenge!  

 I love glitter and ribbon on my cards, but I seldom add either because I forget I have tons in my stash.  So I am challenging you to crack open those glitter jars, and part with some of our prized ribbon for this challenge.

We look forward to seeing your creativity!


Here is some inspiration from the Design Team:




Myrna


Fabiola



Alison



Andreja


EK


Just a quick reminder of the rules:
  • This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
  • Only new projects - no back-linking
  • Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
  • Please show the graphic on your challenge post
  • You must link up by midnight Friday (7.00pm EDT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
  • A maximum of 10 challenges, please
  • And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you


Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on 23rd of Friday, November  -
that's 7.00pm EDT for those of you in the States. 

Have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment