It's Tracy again, and it is the 4th week of May and again as a hostess, I got to choose between having a Technique or Stash challenge and I decided that we are going to have both. You will see what I mean after I reveal what we are doing, and that is
You could do either dry embossing with your embossing folders or embossing with your ink and heat gun. There is so much that can be achieved with embossing because there are different types of embossing. So you can see what I mean about it being both - you are using a technique by doing your embossing with your ink but I am making you dig in your stash to find either a stamp to emboss with or a long-forgotten embossing folder.
So I want everyone to dive into their long-forgotten embossing folder stash or their embossing powder stash or even both and let's see what you can come up with.
Before I introduce the guest designer for this week I would like to thank everyone for participating in the challenges for May. I have loved playing hostess to these challenges and I hope you will continue to participate in our challenges and now onto the cards -
Our Guest Designer this week is is...
This is what I did with this challenge
Here is the inspiration from the Design Team and what they did with Embossing
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by midnight Friday (Midnight GMT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- A maximum of 10 challenges please
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday 5th June 2020.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Great inspiration from the team!ReplyDelete
Lovely makes from the DT, Hazel xxReplyDelete