Saturday 24 November 2012

November Theme Honors

So sorry to be late.  I've got excuses...but I won't bore you with them.

Honorable Mentions~
(in numerical order)







Top Honor~

is a two way tie!
(in numerical order)

First up
with her
gorgeous and
scriptural wonder is


Secondly
with her fabulous
freebie scripture 
find is


Congrats to all the winners!  Don't forget to check our FB page for this weeks FB Favorite as well!  Now go and get your pearls on in our current challenge!  Merry stamping, friends! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see I won Top Honor!! I'm proudly wearing the badge!!
    Congrats to all the Honorable Mentions and Top Honor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card to be honored and may all the honor go to God. Praise the Lord.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am delighted and very proud to once again receive honorable Mentions. Thank you so much!
    Congratulations also to all the other Honorable and Top Mentions.

    I think it was not easy, to honor just a fraction among all these magnificent cards !

    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete