Wednesday 8 June 2016

Winner-May Stash Challenge

You blew us away with all your fantastic entries 
for my last challenge of May -our Stash challenge, 
lovely to see so many entries but SO hard to chose a winner.   

Please join me in congratulating:
Top Honor

and
Honorable mentions






Congratulations to you all! 
 Please feel welcome to pick up your badges 
from the tab at the top of the page and display them on your blogs.

Don't forget we have the current challenge still running, 
where we are asking you to play with a sketch .

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Susan for her win with that beautiful card! Thanks for the shout-out for my little penguins, and kudos to the other winners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the honorable mention..so much appreciated and Big Congrats to all the winners. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all - such lovely cards! And another HUGE thank you from me, made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - I only just saw this as I'm away on vacation and not able to see email regularly. Thank you so much! I am so thrilled. It's made me feel very honoured, and inspired to a carry on with making Christmas cards all through the year. Congratulations to the Honorable Mentions!

    ReplyDelete