A quick reminder that we are having a DT Call - details below:
DESIGN TEAM CALL
Before we get to our challenge details, you will have noticed that we are looking to add some new members to our Design Team in 2020.
The challenges this month are:
Week 1 - Sketch
Week 2 - Colours
Week 3 - Theme
Week 4 - Technique
If you wish to be considered for the DT, you must take part in ALL FOUR challenges this month. Simply add the letters, DT, after your name on your entry submission. Please remember that our challenge is for CARDS only - no tags, bags or gifts.
We will contact successful applicants in the beginning of November.
The new DT members will join the team in January 2020.
And now we will return you to our regular post.
Branka here with you today.
It is time for our monthly colour challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.
I chose the white, blue and brown. It's my favorite colours for Christmas cards.
Our guest designer this weeks is
Here is some inspiration from the Design Team
Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday 18th October -that's 7.00pm EDT for those in the States.
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by midnight Friday (Midnight GMT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- A maximum of 10 challenges, please
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Wow.. what brilliant DT inspirations! It's a very nice colour combo... Thank's for this fun challenge!ReplyDelete
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days