Welcome to my second week of challenges and the 2nd color challenge for 2020.
Today, I picked 3 shades of blue for the Color Challenge because it reminds me of cold, ice and snow.
So the challenge this week is for you to pick any 3 blues that you like and design your card. You are allowed to have white on your card but no other colors allowed.
Our Guest Designer this week is Gundi
Make sure you check out her blog as well as the Design Team's blogs as well to find out more.
Here is her creation for the color challenge....
Now check out these creations by the Design Team!
Now it is your turn. Have some fun! We cannot wait to see what you all come up with.
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by midnight Friday (7.00pm EDT) to be considered for Winner or Honorable Mentions
- A maximum of 10 challenges please
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday, February 14th 2020 -
that's 7.00pm EDT for those in the States.