Welcome to the new challenge of 52 Christmas Card Throwdown,
Majda here, this is my final challenge for October.
I am ending with the Technique Challenge.
For the next two weeks, we are going to play with different techniques to make FANCY FOLDS card.
Here are the inspiration video:
Our guest designer this week is:
Here is my creation...
... and check out these creations by the rest of the Design Team.
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by Midnight Friday (GMT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- A maximum of 10 challenges, please
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
- Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday 6th November 2020
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
A tempting challenge.ReplyDelete
What a fabulous selection of inspiration cards from the DT - you are clever! I'm not great with fancy folds, but will have a go and try to play along, Jo xReplyDelete
Building on my Christmas card stash as time is running out...so I'm happy to join in this technique challenge....wonderful selection of folded cards DT, RobynReplyDelete