Wednesday 9 December 2020

Winners - November stash challenge

Hello and welcome to our belated winners' post. 

The Design Team was delighted with the beautiful entries for our November stash challenge. 
And the winner is... 


 WINNER

Congratulations Anita.
We would like to invite you to be a guest designer.
Please contact us HERE so we can send you the details.  



and in order of submission, 
HONORABLE MENTIONS go to...







Thank you all for sharing your beautiful cards. 
You may pick up your badges from the tab at the top of the page and display them on your blogs.

We know it's a busy month but there's still time 
to play along with our December challenge, 
and we would love you to join us.




4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card! I am so honored and appreciative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top picks. I'm honored and you've made my day. HERE I'm displaying your badge.
    Take care
    Maja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my card.

    ReplyDelete