Tracy here with the 2nd-week challenge for June and this time it is the colour challenge.
For me, this is the hardest of all challenges because I'm very conventional when it comes to my colour combinations and this time around I went with a combination that I usually wouldn't work with. But was inspired by a paper pad that I saw.
White can be used as well but not as the main colour. Sorry for this stipulation but I really want the 3 colours I have chosen to be the main stars of your creations.
Our guest designer this month is
And our design team has made these wonderful creations; please consider clicking on the links to their blogs and seeing how they made their cards and give them a comment or like while you're there.
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by midnight Friday (7.00pm EDT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
52 CCT design team rocked this challenge's color trio combination on their Christmas cards!!! Fantastic!! Love your inspiring cards!ReplyDelete