I'm very happy to be here this morning, bringing you the last of my challenges
as host of the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown for March.
This is the technique I have chosen for us for this week:
I'd like to see something on the card front that moves, for example a flap, tag or hanging embellishment.
Our guest designer this week is:
Here is some amazing inspiration from the Design Team:
Spinner card - how to video on my blog
Waterfall card - how it works ...video on my blog
Slide and Hide Card
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by midnight Friday (7.00pm EDT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday 1st April 2022 - that's 7.00pm EDT for those in the States.