Hello, Wonderful Cardmakers,
Tracy here again with the 2nd-week challenge for May and this time it is the colour challenge.
For me, this is the hardest of all challenges to set because I am not 100% sure what fits together really well despite loving to play with paints and pencils. My colour combination was chosen after looking at a patterned paper pad and these were some of the predominant colours.
You don't have to stay with these exact shades and you can add black and white as they are our neutral palette.
Our wonderful Guest Designer for this challenge is
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by midnight Friday (7.00pm EDT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you