Wednesday 7 December 2022

Winner November Stash Challenge

 Thank you to everyone who joined in with our November Stash Challenge.

this is my last top3 post for 2022

and I'm proud to announce that our

Winner is  ! 

Cornelia


Congratulation  !

We would like to invite you to be a guest designer.
 Please contact us  HERE  so we can send you the details.


HONOURABLE MENTIONS
(in order of submission)

Anne


Vicky

We hope you'll enjoy displaying our winners' badge on your blog. 

      You may collect it from the Badges tab at the top of the page here.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy to see that my card was chosen as one of the Honourable Mentions for your November Stash Challenge. Thank you so very much, and congrats to Cornelia, Anne and Vicky as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delighted to find my card as the winning entry! Thanks Ladies! Happy to do GDT, although the link does not seem to work.... Congrats to Stephanie, Anne and Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cornelia, I will send a message to Andreja and she will contact you.

      Delete