It's hard to believe how time flies! Only three months to go and we can already think about writing Christmas cards!
This is Rosi and I am very happy to be your host for September. So, welcome to four more challenges at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown!
As always, we'll start the month with a sketch. Here's the one I came up with. Hope you like it!
Remember, you can flip it over or upside down. Whatever works for you.
You can stretch it or use other shapes as long as we can see the basic sketch on your card.
And here is some inspiration from the Design Team...
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by Midnight Friday (GMT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
- Deadline for this challenge is Friday, September 8, 2023, at midnight (GMT) - please check your time zone for your closing time.