Welcome to the new challenge of 52 Christmas Card Throwdown,
Majda here again as your October hostess.
I want to thank everyone who has participated in the challenges, I am impressed with your creations!
Now on to the last challenge of the month, which is a Technique Challenge.
It's time for: SHAKER CARD!
I would like to see you make any kind of shaker card (with Christmas theme of course).
Can't wait to see what you will come up with!
Our guest designer this week is:
is filled with Christmas stockings and gingerbread men.
And here are the shaking creations from the design team.
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by Midnight Friday (GMT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- A maximum of 10 challenges, please
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
- Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday 3th november 2023.