Saturday 23 December 2023

December Technique Challenge

 Welcome for two weeks of creation with us,
 I'm Fabiola, your hostess for december.
 I propose you to have fun with a very difficult technique for me...


This is our last challenge for 2023
and it's an honor for me to close this year with you as your hostess.
We will meet again in January for new games, in the meantime,
 the whole team and I wish you a very happy end-of-year celebration with your loved ones
 and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

I'm very excited to see what you will do with this technique,
this is a clean and simple challenge, so please, no embellishment
just simplicity.
 
Christmas is just around the corner,
so have fun with us as you prepare for the big party!


And here is some inspiration from the Design Team...


Fabiola


Elizabeth


















Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone...


Just a quick reminder of the rules:
  • This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
  • Only new projects - no back-linking
  • Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
  • Please show the graphic on your challenge post
  • You must link up by midnight Friday (7.00pm EDT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
  • And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you

Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday 5th january 2024 - that's 7.00pm EDT for those in the States.

Have fun!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I just realized that I linked 2 non related Christmas cards LOL My apologies. I removed your tag from my post so feel free to remove cards. I don't know where my head was at... Happy New Year to all!

    ReplyDelete