We would like to thank everyone who participated in the
August Technique Challenge of Fractured Cards.
You used a wide variety of styles and themes to create your entries.
It made the choice hard, though; it was fun seeing all the creativity.
We would like to congratulate
Tadeja
Tadeja, for winning the technique challenge, we would love to invite you to be a
Guest Designer for an upcoming challenge.
To accept this invitation, please contact us HERE so we can send you the details.
We would also like to give Honourable Mentions to the following
(in submission order)
#1 Brenda
#12 Urska
#14 Andrea
Congratulations to you all!
We hope you will enjoy displaying our winners' badge on your blog.
You may collect it from the Badges tab at the top of the page here.
PS. As I sign off from my hosting duties for the year, I would love to thank everyone who has participated in the challenges I chose for my month. I have loved seeing all of your wonderful designs using my suggestions. Happy Crafting - Tracy B





No comments:
Post a Comment