Saturday 25 April 2015

April Technique Challenge

Good Morning, Louise here for the last time as it is the last Saturday in April. I have really enjoyed hosting the challenges this month and I'm going out with my favourite technique of all, I think, Triple Time stamping. If you are not sure what I mean check out the tutorial on YouTube here.


I think that the gallery will look amazing with all your cards, remember you can make your layers (and your card) any shape, you can use any stamp or combination of stamps and the colours are up to you too!





 





Happy Winter - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Twas the Night before Christmas - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems







***************************************************************


2 comments:

  1. Wow what a great technique. I have just watched the tutorial. Thank you for that... I will try to make a card like that! Kind regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful examples - seems to be a real challenge to realise such cards, but I'll try!
    xx
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete