Saturday 18 April 2015

April Theme Challenge

Good morning, it's Saturday again and time for another Christmas card challenge from your DT here at 52 CCT. My name is Louise and the challenges in April are my choice and so far I've been amazed by all the beautiful cards we've had in the gallery. Last week I used my love of coffee as my colour inspiration and this week, well,  those of you who visit my blog will know that I'm a bit of a mad cat lady and so I've asked for cards featuring cats -any kind, stamped, die cut, cartoon, cute, vintage, just so long as the cat(s) are the focal point on your card.














Purrfect Christmas - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems


***********************************************


1 comment:

  1. Oh, how fun! I just found this blog today and can't wait to jump in and play!

    ReplyDelete