Saturday 11 April 2015

April Colour Challenge

Good morning and welcome to a brand new challenge from the team at 52. Louise here, with a colour challenge for you to play with this week, but before I show you the colours we'd like you to use on your Christmas cards this week, I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who entered the sketch challenge last week. Beautiful cards! Check back later in the week to find out which cards we chose as our favourites.

It is a simple colour challenge, inspired by my love, or should I say addiction, to coffee shop coffee, latte, cappuccino, macchiato, flat white...I love them all and they often look so pretty. So check out the inspiration below, make yourself a coffee and see what you can do....




Here are some fab examples made by the DT this week








Special Delivery - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems






**************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment