Hello and welcome to the last challenge in November!
I am Netta and your hostess for this challenge,
In the card world, we are nearing the time when the cards are mailed out so I hope you have been working hard to get them done.
Gill has chosen our technique this month and it will be all about watercoloring. Anything will work...watercolor markers, watercolor crayons, watercolor paint...whatever you have on hand! Come show us your watercolor style!
Our guest designer this week is Martina
. Make sure you check out her blog as well as the Design Team's blogs as well to find out the how's and tips.
Here is her creation for the Watercolor challenge...
Here is the Design Team's creation....
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by midnight Friday (7.00pm EDT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- A maximum of 10 challenges please
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
The team will be taking one week off so you get two weeks to try out this technique challenge.
Deadline for entry into this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday 6th December 2019 - that's 7.00pm EDT for those in the States.