Majda again, here to welcome you for the third challenge of the month on the
52 Christmas Card Throwdown.
My theme is winter sweaters.
Winter Christmas sweaters became popular during the 1980s. They are often seen as a knitted hand-made present that is usually gifted at Christmas.
I don't wear them myself, but I really like putting them on holiday greeting cards.
I can’t wait to see what kind of holiday sweaters you’re going to show us.
Our guest designer this week is:
Here is my creation ...
... and check out these creations by the rest of the Design Team.
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by Midnight Friday (GMT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- A maximum of 10 challenges, please
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
- Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday 23th October 2020