Hi everyone - and welcome to the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge. I'm Gill, and I'm here with you again this week, where it's time for a colour challenge. I would like you to use the traditional Christmas colours of red and green...
There are many shades of red and green, so depending on which you choose means you don't have to go full on traditional! Please feel free to use whatever techniques and embellishments you wish - we want to see your creativity and can't wait to see your amazing creations...
Our Guest Designer this week is...
To help you, here's some inspiration from the Design Team ...
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by Midnight Friday (GMT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- A maximum of 10 challenges, please
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
- Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday 20th November 2020
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!