Hi there and welcome to the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge.
I'm Gill, and for the last challenge of November I've chosen a stash challenge for you ...
Christmas is certainly a time to shine, so this week I would like you to show us some magical Christmas shine using gilding flakes or foil, or both if you so desire, because if you can't have a bit of bling at Christmas, when can you?! It's your opportunity to use those gorgeous shiny foil or flakes in your crafting stash, to add that special touch to your cards.
Here is our Guest Designer this week...Jenny...showing off her foil talents!
And to give you inspiration, here are some ideas from the Design Team ...
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by Midnight Friday (GMT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- A maximum of 10 challenges, please
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
- Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday 4th December 2020