Welcome to the second September challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.
I'm Rosi and I'll be your host throughout the month.
Every second Saturday of the month there is a color challenge.
I have chosen 3 shades of blue - I hope you like them.
You can use the following neutral colors with it - gray, black, white and a little brown, but no other colors!!
...and of course you can also use glitter stuff in the specified colours! ;)
Our guest designer this week is:
And here is some inspiration from the Design Team...
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by Midnight Friday (GMT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- A maximum of 10 challenges, please
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
- Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday 10th September 2021
that's 7.00pm EDT for those of you in the States.