Welcome to the second September challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.
I'm Rosi and I'll be your host throughout the month.
Every second Saturday of the month there is a color challenge.
I have chosen 3 shades of blue - I hope you like them.
You can use the following neutral colors with it - gray, black, white and a little brown, but no other colors!!
...and of course you can also use glitter stuff in the specified colours! ;)
Our guest designer this week is:
And here is some inspiration from the Design Team...
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by Midnight Friday (GMT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- A maximum of 10 challenges, please
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
- Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday 10th September 2021
that's 7.00pm EDT for those of you in the States.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Post a Comment