Welcome to the first September challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown!
I'm Rosi - in September it's my turn to guide you through the challenges.
As always we start the month with a sketch, here is the one I came up with. Hope you like it!
Remember, you can flip it over or upside down. Whatever works for you.
You can stretch it or use other shapes as long as we can see the basic sketch on your card.
Here is some inspiration from the Design Team...
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by Midnight Friday (GMT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- A maximum of 10 challenges, please
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
- Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday 3th September 2021
that's 7.00pm EDT for those of you in the States.