The Christmas tradition of kissing under the mistletoe, inspired me to set this week's challenge of
This is when you ink up a stamp and then kiss it onto another stamp before stamping down onto your project.
This technique gives wonderful textures and patterns, and can
really stretch your stamp supplies, giving new and different images from your stamp collection.
If this technique is new to you, there is plenty of help on YouTube,
such as Jennifer McGuire's tutorial
or on Splitcoaststampers
or by our very own Andreja
So I challenge you to give this technique a go - can't wait to see what you come up with!
Joining us as Guest Designer this week is the very talented
Her gorgeous card is below, please do pop over to her blog for a closer look.
The Design Team have been busy creating inspiration for you -
do please check out their blogs to see more of their wonderful creations.
We hope that we have inspired you to play along with the kissing technique this week.
We hope you enjoy the challenge - do keep your entries Christmas themed,
and above all, have fun!
A reminder of the rules:
- this is a card challenge, so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs please
- new projects only - no back-linking
- please link directly to your post, and not to the whole of your blog
- please show the graphic on your challenge post
- you must link by Midnight Friday (GMT) to be considered for Winner and Honourable Mentions
- please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier, thank you
- you may enter as many times as you like
- the deadline for this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday 3rd December 2021
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Wonderful cards! It's been a while since I used the kissing technique, so I'm hoping to find time to play along.ReplyDelete