Thursday 16 February 2023

december special challenge winners

it's time to announce who our winners of the special december challenge are, a few team members have chosen their favorite december card to win a surprise prize, and here are the winners


Fabiola choose Anka


congrats Anka, your card is is lovely
please send me an email here.

and
Elizabeth choose Magda
 I thought her gnome dressed as a poinsettia was adorable and her execution was beautiful.
please send an email here

congrats to all, it was so hard to choose...





2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you so, SO much for honouring me to be one of the special December winners. I'm so happy. Congratulations Magda to you too! Hugs, Anka

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT? OMG! A total surprise. In fact, this card surprised even me and I really like it. It was created by some interesting coincidence. Many thanks to Elizabeth and congratulations to Anka.

    ReplyDelete