Wednesday 22 February 2023

Winners February Colour Challange

A huge thank you to everyone who participated in our February Colour Challenge.

We had many beautiful entries, making it a tough decision,
but the Design Team has selected the following as our winners.
Please join us in giving a round of applause to ...

WINNER

Kath 


Congratulations!

We would like to invite you to be a Guest Designer.

 Please contact us HERE so we can send you the details.




HONORABLE MENTIONS

 (listed in order of submission)


Bobby


Cornelia


Zvonka


Art MBR




Congratulations to you all!
We hope you will enjoy displaying our winners' badge on your blog.
You may collect it from the Badges tab at the top of the page here.





 

4 comments:

  1. I am very happy to see my card among the honorable mentions. This gives me great encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the honorable mention and congratulation to other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as the Winner of your Colour Challenge and for inviting me to be your Guest Designer on a future challenge. Unfortunately the link to contact you is not working for me, so I have sent a message to AndrejaM and hope to hear from you soon.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the honorable mentions! Congrats to everybody else!

    ReplyDelete