Saturday 2 February 2019

February Sketch Challenge


Hello everyone, it's Alison here bringing you our first February challenge. We have a sketch for you. It's nice and simple and I can't wait to see what you are inspired to do with it. I'm always amazed at the different interpretations, there is no end to your imagination. 



You can change the orientation and dimensions but we must be able to see the sketch in your finished card.


Our guest designer this week is
Romana (Mavricna Ribica)



Here is some inspiration from the Design Team:





Rosi 
















EK


Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday 8th February 2019 - that's 7.00pm EDT for those of us in the States. 


Have fun!


2 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled I found your challenge. I designed for The Merry Christmas Challenge before it closed and I want to keep up with my holiday card making. I'll be back often.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Larelyn, it's lovely to see you here. We're all about getting on top of those Christmas cards, so hopefully can help you get (or stay!) ahead. Lucinda

    ReplyDelete