Netta here....back for the last time with me hosting the challenges in 2019. I had so much fun this month and I hope you did too. For my last challenge, I wanted to bring back an old technique I learned many years ago when I first started card making. It's called Joseph's Coat.
If you have never heard of it or tried it, I am going to give you some links so you can check it out.
You can also just googled Josephs Coat Technique and you will find so much more. Many say to use a Glossy Cardstock but you can use a matt cardstock too. It is a lot of fun and exciting to see the color or image come through.
Our guest designer this week is Zvonka
. Make sure you check out her blog as well as the Design Team's blogs as well to find out the how's and tips.
I hope you have as much fun as I did making magic come alive!
Here is my creation...
and check out these creations by the rest of the Design Team...
The team will be taking one week off so you get two weeks to try out this old/new technique. See the date below.
The idea is to have fun...so go have some fun!
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by midnight Friday (Midnight GMT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- A maximum of 10 challenges please
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
that's 7.00pm EDT for those in the States.