Wednesday 7 August 2019

Winners July Stash Challenge

Hello Everybody
Tracy here and I have two things to say today.

First: I would love to thank everyone for their participation in the challenges that I had for the past month. It was lovely seeing what both the design team and our wonderful participants (you) did with what I chose.

And Second:  I'm very pleased to announce to you 
the winners for our July Stash Challenge.
We loved your entries and from them, we have chosen the following.

Our WINNER is
Zvonka





Congratulations Zvonka, we would like to invite you to be a guest designer.
 Please contact us here so we can send you the details.

Honorable MENTIONS go to
(In order of submission)



100_6369



We hope you'll enjoy displaying our winners' badge on your blog.
  You may collect it from the Badges tab at the top of the page.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card for winner and congrats to the other.

    ReplyDelete