Wednesday 28 August 2019

Winners August Theme Challenge

Hello Everybody

I have to say this challenge was my favorite!  I loved all the Elf/Elves cards!  Thank you all for sharing your great talent with all of us!
It was such a hard decision.  So many cute cute cards but after much review,
 the top Honor for these adorable lil guys goes to.............


What a beautiful card!  Congratulations!  
 Please grab your badge from the tab up top and display it proudly on your blog!


And now, Honorable Mentions~
(In numerical order.) 




Congratulations to you all!  We hope you'll enjoy displaying our winners' badge on your blog.  You may collect it from the Badges tab at the top of the page here.

Netta

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for choosing my work as one of the favorites and congratulations to the other winners. You've made my day!
    Regards, Maja

    ReplyDelete