Hello Wonderful Card Makers,
Tracy here again and it is the 2nd Saturday of the month which means it is colour challenge time.
I have to admit that this is the challenge I find the hardest to set as I am not always 100% sure about my combinations even though I love to paint and colour with pencils. This is the combination I have chosen for us to use.
You don't have to stay with these exact shades; you can add some black and white as they are our neutral palette.
Our wonderful Guest Designer for this challenge is
Thank you for your creation using this colour combination.
And here is what the design team has made.
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by midnight Friday (7.00pm EDT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you