Saturday 27 May 2023

May Stash Challenge

 Hello, Wonderful Card Makers,

Tracy here again but for the last time as hostess of the challenges.
I want to thank everyone who has participated in my challenges I have enjoyed seeing all of your creations. I want to also thank my fellow design team members for all of their wonderful creations using my challenges. 

Now onto my 4th challenge of the month, we get to choose to set either a Technique or Stash Challenge - I chose to set a Stash Challenge with a difference.

I want all of us to dive into our stashes and find those scraps you kept because you knew they would be perfect for a future project. Well, this is that project.

Our wonderful Guest Designer for this challenge is

LeAnne


And here are the creations from the design team.

Tracy


Elizabeth















Just a quick reminder of the rules:
  • This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
  • Only new projects - no back-linking
  • Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
  • Please show the graphic on your challenge post
  • You must link up by midnight Friday (7.00pm EDT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
  • And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you

The deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday, 2nd June 2023 - please check your time zone for your closing time.

Have fun!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment