Hello, Wonderful Card Makers,
My name is Tracy and I will be your hostess for the May Challenges.
Since it is the first week in May we get to play with a sketch and this is one challenge that I love doing because I must admit to being a little obsessed with sketches. And here is my sketch for this month.
One thing that I love about sketches is that you can rotate or flip them, and make the sketch fit your card dimensions. I really look forward to seeing what you do with my sketch.
And our wonderful Guest Designer for this week is
Thank you for your creation using my sketch.
Now let us see what the design team have done with my sketch.
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by midnight Friday (7.00pm EDT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
The deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday, 12th May 2023 - please check your time zone for your closing time.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Post a Comment