Hello Crafty Cardmakers,
Elizabeth here again and it is the second Saturday of the month which means it is COLOUR challenge time.
I have to admit colour challenges are the most difficult for me since I always want to add more colour! But the palette we are using today is PINK, RED and LIME GREEN. This combination should make a festive Christmas card. I hope you give it a try. As always, neutrals are welcome.
Remember you don't have to use these exact shades; you can add some black and white from the neutral palette.
Our wonderful Guest Designer for this challenge is
Thank you for your creation using this colour combination.
And here is what the design team has made.
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by midnight Friday (12.00am GMT / 7.00pm EDT) to be considered for Winner or Honorable Mentions
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you