Hello, Crafty Cardmakers,
Elizabeth here again as your June hostess.
I want to thank everyone who has participated so far this month. The team has truly enjoyed seeing all of your creations. Also I want to thank my fellow design team members for all of their wonderful inspiration.
Now onto the last challenge of the month, which is a Technique Challenge. I would love you to BLEND your background or elements. Often we achieve a blended effect with Distress or Distress Oxide inks, if you don't have any Distress inks in your stash, use whatever ink you have on hand! You can do a straight blend of color or consider blending over a stencil... or perhaps you have another idea in mind that you would like to share with the team. We look forward to seeing your inspiration!
I want all of us to dive into our inks and find those colors that we would love to try blending!
Our Guest Designer this week is
Thank you for taking on this stash challenge.
And here are the creations from the design team.
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by midnight Friday (12.00 pm GMT / 7.00 pm EDT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you