Saturday 3 June 2023

June Sketch Challenge

  Hello, Crafty Cardmakers,

Hi! Elizabeth here and I will be your hostess for the June Challenges.  

Since it is the first week in June, we will be playing with the sketch below.  Hopefully, you see a simple design in this sketch and decide to play along with us.  Remember it is one more card for the stash!


One thing that I love about sketches is that you can rotate or flip them, and make the sketch fit your card dimensions. I really look forward to seeing what you do with this sketch.


And our wonderful Guest Designer for this week is 


 

Thank you, Bobby, for your card creation using this sketch.
Now let us see what the design team have done with the sketch.



















Just a quick reminder of the rules:
  • This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
  • Only new projects - no back-linking
  • Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
  • Please show the graphic on your challenge post
  • You must link up by midnight Friday (12.00 pm GMT / 7.00 pm EDT) to be considered for Winner or Honorable Mentions
  • And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you

The deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT / 7.00 pm EDT on Friday, June 9, 2023 - please check your time zone for your closing time.

Have fun!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Love this challenge and all the inspiration. Elizabeth my entry was loosely based on the tree for the triangle, and ribbon representing the strip, but underneath. I’m happy if you’d prefer to remove it, as it was “loosely” based xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley... definitely not! I love your card. The images are just too cute... and I am very happy you shared with us! I hope you continue to do so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth, I will definitely be back, I love this challenge, and need your inspiration xxx

      Delete