It's Tracy again, and it is the 2nd week of the month and that means we are playing along with colours.
I went with mostly traditional Christmas Colours.
So I ask you to play around with these colours:
You don't have to go along with these exact shades for your creations. Just so long as your creation mainly includes these 3 colours. And remember you can add Black or White as these are considered extras when they are not part of the main colour combination.
Our Guest Designer for the July Colour Challenge is:
And here is what I (Tracy) did with the Colour Combination:
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by midnight Friday (Midnight GMT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- A maximum of 10 challenges please
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
that's 7.00pm EDT for those in the States.