Saturday 27 July 2019

July Stash Challenge

Hi Everyone!  
It's Tracy again, and it is the 4th week of the month and again as a hostess I got to choose between have a Technique or Stash challenge and I decided that we are playing along with a stash challenge. And from your stash I want you to dig out your 


I decided to go with ribbon as my stash item because I know that I have a lot ribbon sitting in a box that I don't reach for that often. So here is the perfect opportunity.

Our Guest Designer for the July Stash Challenge is:

Ans Gilbert


And here is what I (Tracy) did with the stash challenge:



Here is what the team has done with my stash challenge:


Fabiola

Just a quick reminder of the rules:
  • This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
  • Only new projects - no back-linking
  • Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
  • Please show the graphic on your challenge post
  • You must link up by midnight Friday (Midnight GMT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
  • A maximum of 10 challenges please
  • And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you

Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday 2nd August 2019 -
that's 7.00pm EDT for those in the States.

Have fun!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. This is not the card I made as a GD for the Stash challenge
    Ansx

    ReplyDelete