It's Tracy again, and it is the 4th week of the month and again as a hostess I got to choose between have a Technique or Stash challenge and I decided that we are playing along with a stash challenge. And from your stash I want you to dig out your
I decided to go with ribbon as my stash item because I know that I have a lot ribbon sitting in a box that I don't reach for that often. So here is the perfect opportunity.
Our Guest Designer for the July Stash Challenge is:
And here is what I (Tracy) did with the stash challenge:
Here is what the team has done with my stash challenge:
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by midnight Friday (Midnight GMT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- A maximum of 10 challenges please
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
that's 7.00pm EDT for those in the States.